All swimmers must bring and wear goggles; swimmers with long hair should also provide a swim cap.
By registering your child in WPGA Swim Lessons, you
- Consent to your child participating in WPGA Swim Lessons
- Understand the inherent risks associated with your child participating in swim lessons in an aquatic environment
- Authorize WPGA swim instructors and staff to consent to necessary medical treatment for your child to a qualified medical practitioner in the event of an emergency
- Will have discussed with your child responsible behaviour and safe practices in a group setting in an aquatic environment, including abiding by instructions by supervising adults.
WPGA Swim Lessons Cancellation Policy
- For sessions cancelled with more than 24 hours' notice from the start of the first class, a $15 processing fee applies (refund less $15).
- For sessions cancelled with less than 24 hours from the start of the class, there are no refunds.
- WPGA retains the right to cancel classes due to low enrollment.