The Parent Volunteer Group (PVG) is an integral part of WPGA's longstanding culture of giving, volunteerism and community-building. Our purpose is to support WPGA’s mission and strategic priorities and to help foster a strong, inclusive and engaged school community.
We aim to accomplish this by:
Ways to Volunteer
- Serving as a point of connection and communication between the school’s Leadership Team and parents.
- Enhancing a genuine and personalized sense of belonging for students and families.
- Hosting, co-hosting and/or supporting events for community-building, fundraising and school celebrations.
- Coordinating a variety of opportunities for parents to volunteer their time and talents in support of the school.
The PVG offers many volunteer opportunities and we encourage you to get involved whenever and however you are able! Read about the descriptions of our committees and commitments here.General Committees
- Grade Parents
- Lost and Found
- Parent Ambassadors
- Traffic - JK/K Lot and Upper Lot
- Arts Week
- Gala: Children's Gallery
- Gift Card Fundraiser
- Grandparents & Special Friends Day
- Junior School Sports Day
- Pizza Days
- Teacher-Staff Appreciation Lunch
- Toonie Sale
- Welcome Back Celebration